LONG TERM PLAYER DEVELOPMENT
24 7 LINE DRIVE Player Development is focused on providing developmental pathways to help serious baseball and softball players achieve their long-term goals. 24/7/365 results-driven facilities and programs provide student athletes with a training environment and all of the equipment, technology and analytics to prepare them for their next level of competition.
Advanced Player Development
The 247 LINE DRIVE Long Term Player Development Program (LTPD) provides 12–18U student-athletes with a developmental pathway focused on preparing them for their next level of competition. LTPD is a progression program specifically designed to ready players to meet and exceed the expectations of Select, High School, College Baseball and beyond.
Players will receive foundational and high-level skill development and training, as well as a clear vision of what lies ahead. Technology and analytics are used to provide measured feedback, assess and record players at each stage of the process. Live and situational scrimmages provide a competitive environment and reps for incremental growth opportunities complementary to select and high school programs.
- 5:1 student-athlete to trainer ratio
- Only 20 student-athletes per age group accepted
- Professional high-quality indoor & outdoor training facilities
- Data and metric driven player development
- Competitive and live situational scrimmages
- Position-specific instruction, developmental opportunities
- Premier training environment for dedicated student-athletes seeking to compete at the next level
- Performance Training, Arm Care, Dietician & Nutritionist on staff
- 24 7 LINE DRIVE training gear included (cleats, nickers, performance tee, socks, belt, ball cap)
- A purpose driven training curriculum
- Weekly multi-day training schedule
- Student-athletes will be exposed to high-level skill development and training that builds a foundation for incremental growth
- Coaches / trainers with extensive experience at the collegiate and professional levels work closely with student-athletes on their athletic development and progress
LTPD Membership & Inclusions
Cost per month: $249 - $399
(Based on a 12-month commitment)
LTPD MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
ACCESS + TRAINING + CAPACITY + TECHNOLOGY
A BETTER DEVELOPMENTAL PATHWAY
Long Term Player Development (LTPD) is a “Pathway” for players to continue development of their skill and baseball opportunities. There are no other organizations that provide exclusive LTPD and Pathway Planning for skilled players and student-athletes.
LTPD is a system that provides the student-athlete level-appropriate development - both Physical and Mental - for players beginning in Middle School and running throughout High School. Middle School Players (7th and 8th Graders) that have the skill to play High School Baseball, Junior Varsity Players (Freshmen, Sophomores) that have the skill to play Varsity Baseball, Varsity Players (Juniors, Seniors) that have received interest and have the ability to play in College, and or are MLB Prospects.
The Long Term Player Development Program starts in Middle School and runs through High School.
Student Athletes in LTPD receive all of the benefits of membership, as well as training with our expert staff, capacity to use the facility on their own and technology to measure their progress.
The LTPD schedule runs 44 weeks per year and is divided into four phases to coincide with the school year and spring/summer baseball seasons. Depending on the time of year, a typical weekly schedule includes an indoor workout, an outdoor workout and/or scrimmage, and off-days for student athletes to do individual work on their own.
LTPD schedules are carefully crafted to provide student athletes with a complementary training schedule throughout the year.
The cost for LTPD ranges from $299-$349 per month, depending on the level. It is a commitment that renews annually.